• Willkommen im Geoclub - dem größten deutschsprachigen Geocaching-Forum. Registriere dich kostenlos, um alle Inhalte zu sehen und neue Beiträge zu erstellen.

GC little helper II (v0.7)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

pummeluff

Geocacher
Hallo,

mir ist gerade aufgefallen, wenn man einen Cache über die Fieldnotesliste loggen möchte, sind die TBs nicht mehr mit "Auto visit" drin.
Da gibt es ja jetzt diese neue Logseite.

VG

LandOfLincoln

Geocacher
Auch kann aus der Fieldnotesliste raus kein NA geloggt werden,
auch smiley´s gibt es da nicht mehr....

Müssen die denn andauernd was umprogramieren bei G$

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
Die neue Version 0.7.2 zum GC little helper II steht hier zur Verfügung. Sie kommt auch per automatischem Update.

Anpassungen sind auch im Changelog dokumentiert.

• New: [Issue #332] Logging fieldnotes old-fashioned:

Settings > Logging:
    v0.7.2_Screen01.jpg

This option deactivates the logging of fieldnotes by the new log page (looks like a phone app) and activates logging of fieldnotes by the old-fasioned log page.
    The parameter has to be activated after installation.

• Fix: [Issue #316] Colors for logs in cache listing (and other things) work not proper by using the script of project gc at once.

Liebe Grüße
Frank

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
Fassenachterin schrieb:
Noch besser wäre natürlich, wenn man wie vor dem Update von geoaching.com direkt auf die Lesezeichenseite geleitet wird. Ich trage mir nämlich immer Notizen zu den Caches auf meiner Liste ein und muß nun erst die Bookmarkliste aufrufen, zum letzten hinzugefügten Cache scrollen und kann dann den Eintrag machen.
Hallo Fassenachterin,

ich hatte für deinen Punkt Issue 321 aufgemacht.
Das Issue habe ich nun vorzeitig geschlossen, weil es die Funktionalität bereits im gc.com standard gibt, wußte ich auch nicht. Ist womöglich auch unabsichtlich übriggeblieben bei GS. :lachtot:

Wähle den Link mal mit der rechten Maustaste an und dann Öffnen in neuem Tab. :yes:

Liebe Grüße
Frank

DrakMrak

Geocacher
What about new logging system

Smiley not working, Counters not working, Remember trackable (autovisit) not working, Date remember...
Not text formating...

It is still possible to return to the old system :)

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
If you are in a normal log, you have right above a link called Opt_out to go to the old-fashioned log.
If you comes from field notes you can change the links to the old-fashioned log with GClh. See Config parameter "Logging -> Logging fieldnotes old-fashioned".

DrakMrak

Geocacher
:D I know... I know that "Opt Out" back me to old system of logging...
I just think the new logging system is coming ...

And it's not bad for me ... but GCLH specialties are missing ;) Cache counter, text formating, smyleys...
It's new and it's different :) and I understand this changes ...

I do not want to bother you about it, it's just information...
And I appreciate that your huge work around GCLH

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
In the moment it makes no sence to start with the necessary adaptations to the new logging page. GS change the page still to often and I can not know which exact features are necessary and which are available in standard in some days. We have to wait a bit longer. And maybe we have to get along without the GClh a few days. :roll:

And actually I am also more likely outside. :D

DrakMrak

Geocacher
I anderstand you :)
I'm also programming so it's clear to me. it was just a kick to the thread ;) lol

But I like the new logging system :)

searchjaunt

Geocacher
Hi,

I don't know what the exact conditions are, but it seems that hints aren't always decrypted. Are there any limitations (like cache/event types)?

Furthermore, I would like to see a way to prevent to show the logs of the last 30 days in the profile page. When one was rather busy, the loading of the page takes ages and blocks FF (even the 64 bit). But I guess one has the sam issues with it as with the TB list, no?

Cheers

Eddy

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
Hi Eddy,

I do not know any limitation to decrypt hints. Have you an example?

I think only the images of the trackables could cause special charging times.
About how much logs and how much trackable logs do we talk?

Cheers
Frank

searchjaunt

Geocacher
The hint on eg http://coord.info/GC73M7E doesn't get decrypted anymore. Maybe it's interfering with the project gc script, but the decrypting switch isn't checked on that script.
No idea about the numer of logs. I guess somwhere between 750 and 1000.

The trackable page is the issue where I asked once to put the summary on top instead of below the list of logged trackables

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
Are all logs of caches or are there trackable logs too. How much?
There are different procedures for the both.

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
@searchjaunt
I can not reproduced your case, sorry.
If you have deactivated the parameter "Automatically decrypt hints" of project gc, there are no problems with decrypt and encrypt the hints with GClh.

But perhaps you have to decide for one or the other to make it easier. :yes:

searchjaunt

Geocacher
I already suggested earlier in this forum to take over some functionality (thus not the code) of the project-gc script. You answered that this wasn't possible.
The result is that one needs to install both.
Having said this, I found out that the order of execution is important, despite the fact that the settings shouldn't override (decrypt isn't set in project gc). Having gc little helper as first to execute doesn't cause any problems, whilst the other way around does.

Groundspeak hat den Timestamp bei den Field Notes wieder hergestellt. Allerdings sieht man die Uhrzeit nur in der neuen Ansicht https://www.geocaching.com/account/drafts und nur, wenn man mit der Maus über die einzelne Field Note fährt (Mouse-over-Effekt).
Mein Wunsch wäre an little helper II:
- dauerhafte Darstellung der Uhrzeit (nicht nur als Mouse-over)
- optional: dauerhafte Darstellung der Uhrzeit in der alten Ansicht https://www.geocaching.com/my/fieldnotes.aspx

Zusätzlich (falls möglich):
- Ersetzen des Textes "Found it" / "Didn't find it" mit den Smilies in der neuen Ansicht

OP
2Abendsegler

2Abendsegler

Geomaster
Hallo,

die neuen Ansichten von GS beackern wir derzeit nicht.

Auf der alten Field Notes Seite stellt GS die Uhrzeit nicht zur Verfügung. GSs Wiedereinbau der Uhrzeit beschränkt sich also auf die neue Ansicht. Hier können wir nichts machen.

LG Frank

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben