so einfach ein eigenes Icon für eine Coin geht nicht.
Du hast aber die Möglichkeit, einen TB zu kaufen und diese Nummer dann auf die Coin zu gravieren.
Hier mal die Regeln von Groundspeak:
Groundspeak Geocoin Policy
As of 3-4-09
1. The final design of each geocoin must be approved by Groundspeak prior to production. Designs must be family friendly and may not include modified versions of the geocaching.com logo.
2. Use of the geocaching.com logo is not required. However, if you wish to use the geocaching.com logo, the ‘circle r’ trademark symbol must appear as part of the logo.
3. All trackable coins must bear the text, “Trackable on Geocaching.com" or “Track on Geocaching.com”
1. Generally, Personal Geocoin codes will begin with “PC” prefix and will be named “Personal Geocoin”
2. If 50 codes or more are ordered, a custom name may be requested.
3. If 50 codes or more are ordered, a custom icon may be ordered (details below).
3. If 50 codes or more are ordered for a geocaching event, a custom name may be requested, a custom icon may be ordered and the “EV” prefix may be requested.
4. If 1,000 codes or more are ordered, a custom name may be requested, a custom icon may be ordered and a custom prefix may be requested.
5. A custom activation code may be requested for any series of 100 coins or more. The activation code must be the same for all coins in the series.
Custom Coin Icons:
1. Available for Geocaching organizations, associations, commercial coin groups and Personal Coins.
2. The cost for a custom icon to be associated with your coins is a one time fee of $150. The icon design will need to be supplied to us in GIF format (non-animated) in the following pixel sizes: 16x16 and 32x32
3. All icon submissions must be the property of the owner or used with the owners permission.
4. 50 code minimum order.
Custom Code Series:
1. Following the first order of 1,000 codes for a custom prefix series, future orders for the same custom prefix with a new icon only require a 100 code minimum.
Cost and Details:
1. The cost per tracking number is US$1.50 and can be paid via paypal or credit card.
2. There is a 50 code minimum purchase required (although custom prefixes require a 1,000 code minimum order).
3. Note that some of the coin manufacturers listed below have purchased blocks of PC and EV codes for resale in smaller quantities. These numbers may be split between coins but each individual coin design must be approved prior to production. (Special Note as of September 2008: it seems that most, if not all, of the geocoin manufacturers are no longer reselling smaller batches of codes. If we hear of any of them who are, I will include their info here). (Special Note as of March 2009: Geocoins.net is selling smaller batches of tracking codes with the GN prefix.)
4. Codes with corresponding activation codes will be emailed in a txt file although an excel file may also be requested.
5. It generally takes 5-10 days to process the coin tracking number order.
Günstigste Möglichkeit für eine eigene Coin mit eigenen Icon wäre über http://www.geocoinshop.de
Dort kannst Du für ca. 100 Euronen 25 Coins bekommen, der Rest wird auf eigenes Risiko verkauft.
Solltest Du aber keine grafischen Kenntnisse für die Erstellung eines eigenen Layouts haben, kommen nochmal 100 Euro dazu.